PIRC is an independent 501(c)(3) legal service organization. We are funded primarily by federal and state grants, foundation grants, and charitable contributions.
Individual and group financial contributions may be donated through our partnership with Network for Good, or sent via check or money order to PIRC. Thank you for your support!
Your donations provide direct assistance to detained immigrants. For example:
- $20 covers weekly production costs for self-representation materials;
- $50 covers material costs for one substantive legal workshop for a group of twenty to thirty unrepresented ICE detainees;
- $200 covers costs for staff supervision of a volunteer attorney providing direct representation to an ICE detainee;
- $500 covers expenses related to direct representation of an ICE detainee by PIRC's staff attorneys -- such as expert witness fees.
The following items are those on PIRC's wish list. If you are able to assist PIRC by making these or other material contributions, please
to coordinate. Thank you!
- Lockable, four-drawer filing cabinets
- Heavy duty paper shredder
- Air Conditioner
- Gift cards to office supply stores
The official registration and financial information of Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.