Internships with PIRC
PIRC offers full-time and part-time internship opportunities throughout the year. Opportunities are available for students to work with PIRC’s legal staff and administration.
– Assist with research and writing legal briefs
– Prepare legal memos
– Compile country conditions reports
– Interview clients and draft immigration forms
– Assist with client legal representation
– Observe immigration court proceedings
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 20339, York, PA 17402.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Now accepting applications for Spring 2022!