Internships with PIRC
PIRC offers full-time and part-time internship opportunities throughout the year. Opportunities are available for students to work with PIRC’s legal staff and administration.
- Assist with research and writing legal briefs
- Prepare legal memos
- Compile country conditions reports
- Interview clients and draft immigration forms
- Assist with client legal representation
- Observe immigration court proceedings
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references to Jes Snyder, Human Resource Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 20339, York, PA 17402.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Now accepting applications for Fall 2021!